Exciting news! We've added Android 6 Marshmallow to Browserling. You can now cross-browser test your webapps and websites in Android 6.
Try Android 6 right now in Browserling (if you've the developer plan):
We've also added Android 6 to quick browsing scheme. If you've a developer plan you can access Android 6 immediately through this URL in a few seconds:
This will load google.com on Android 6.
Android 6 adds the following new features:
- Alphabetically accessible vertical application drawer.
- Contextual search from keywords within apps.
- Experimental multi-window feature.
- App permissions now granted individually at run-time, not all-or-nothing at install time.
- Larger Application folders with multiple pages.
- Post-install/run-time permission requests.
- Demo Mode feature for screenshot-capture usage.
- App Linking for faster instinctive opening of links with corresponding applications.
- App Standby feature.
- Native fingerprint reader support.
- Application search bar and favorites.
- Introduction of Doze mode, which reduces CPU speed while the screen is off in order to save battery life.
- MIDI support for musical instruments.
- Automatic full data backup and restore for apps.
- Renamed "Priority" mode to "Do Not Disturb" mode.
- Direct Share feature for target-specific sharing between apps.
- 4K display mode for apps.
- Adoptable External storage to behave like Internal Storage.
- USB Type-C support.
Happy cross-browser testing in Androids!
Email this blog post to your friends or yourself!
Enter a URL to test, choose platform, browser and version, and you'll get a live interactive browser in 5 seconds!