Mozilla Firefox 35 was released today and we just added it on all OS platforms at Browserling. You can already cross-browser test your websites and code in Firefox 35!
Try Firefox 35 in Browserling now!
The new Firefox 35 features include:
- Firefox Hello with new rooms-based conversations model.
- New search UI improved and enabled for more locales.
- Access the Firefox Marketplace from the Tools menu and optional toolbar button.
- Built-in support for H264 (MP4) on Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) and newer through native APIs.
- Improved handling of dynamic styling changes to increase responsiveness.
- Use tiled rendering on OS X.
- Improved high quality image resizing performance.
Firefox 35 HTML5 updates include:
- Resource Timing API implemented.
- CSS filters enabled by default.
- Added support for the CSS Font Loading API.
Firefox 35 developer tool updates include:
- Support for inspecting ::before and ::after pseudo elements.
- Computed view: Nodes matching the hovered selector are now highlighted.
- Network Monitor: New request/response headers view (more info).
- Added support for the EXT_blend_minmax WebGL extension.
Firefox 35 fixes include:
- Show DOM Properties context menu item in inspector.
- Reduced resource usage for scaled images.
- PDF.js updated to version 1.0.907.
- Non-HTTP(S) XHR now returns correct status code.
Firefox 35 security fixes include:
- Update OpenH264 plugin to version 1.3.
- XrayWrapper bypass through DOM objects.
- Delegated OCSP responder certificates failure with id-pkix-ocsp-nocheck extension.
- Gecko Media Plugin sandbox escape.
- Read-after-free in WebRTC.
- Read of uninitialized memory in Web Audio.
- Cookie injection through Proxy Authenticate responses.
- sendBeacon requests lack an Origin header.
- Uninitialized memory use during bitmap rendering.
- Miscellaneous memory safety hazards (rv:35.0 / rv:31.4).
Happy cross-browser testing!
Email this blog post to your friends or yourself!
Enter a URL to test, choose platform, browser and version, and you'll get a live interactive browser in 5 seconds!