Opera team released Opera 21 today. Opera 21 is based on Google's Chromium/Blink 34. We just finished deploying Opera to our Browserling servers. You can now cross-browser test in Opera 21.
Try Opera 21 in Browserling now!
The following new features were added to Opera 21:
- Aura implementation for Windows
Opera for Windows 21 has enhanced its user interface by deploying Aura, Google's new UI framework.
- Opera network installer
Opera for Windows 21 now uses a network installer.
- Option to display full URL in address bar
Make Opera display a site's full URL at all times in the browser's advanced settings.
- Broken padlock security badge
A broken padlock is now shown when sites present invalid security certificates.
Improvements and major changes since Opera 20:
- Updated Chromium to version 34.
- Stability enhancements.
- One-click install functionality for extensions.
- Enhanced support for Chromium extensions.
Happy cross-browser testing in Opera 21!
Email this blog post to your friends or yourself!
Enter a URL to test, choose platform, browser and version, and you'll get a live interactive browser in 5 seconds!