Mozilla just released Firefox 25 browser. We got a notification and immediately installed it to our browser testing platform. You can start cross-browser testing your websites, js code, and designs in this new browser version.
Try Mozilla Firefox 25 in Browserling now!
Firefox 25 News
- Added Web Audio support.
- The find bar is no longer shared between tabs.
- If away from Firefox for months, you now will be offered the option to reset it to its default state while preserving your essential information.
- Resetting Firefox no longer clears your browsing session.
- Blank or missing page thumbnails when opening a new tab.
- Security fixes can be found here.
Firefox 25 Developer News
- CSS3 background-attachment:local support to control background scrolling.
- Many new ES6 functions implemented.
- iframe document content can now be specified inline.
Firefox 25 Security Fixes
- Use-after-free in HTML document templates.
- Memory corruption in workers.
- Miscellaneous use-after-free issues found through ASAN fuzzing.
- Security bypass of PDF.js checks using iframes.
- Use-after-free when updating offline cache.
- Writing to cycle collected object during image decoding.
- Access violation with XSLT and uninitialized data.
- Spoofing addressbar though SELECT element.
- Miscellaneous memory safety hazards.
Happy cross-browser testing in Firefox 25!
Email this blog post to your friends or yourself!
Enter a URL to test, choose platform, browser and version, and you'll get a live interactive browser in 5 seconds!